Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ellie Jane is 2!

I still cannot wrap my mind around the fact that my sweet, Ellie Jane is TWO years old! Last Saturday we had an Ice Cream Parlor party! Family and friends came to my in-laws house and everyone had such a great time! We ate hot dogs and made Sundae's! Yummy! The kids had fun splashing outside in the water! She got tons of toys! A new kitchen, dollhouse, TAG reader, makeup, vanity mirror, tons of other GIRLIE toys and cute Fall clothes! Jodi got her the sweetest, little pearl bracelet! She loves it!

On her actual birthday she got to open the new Tinkerbell Movie that just came out this week. She has already watched it twice! She is in love with Tink! We also met G-ma and G-pa for dinner last night to celebrate one more time! She got to blow out candles and have another cupcake all to herself! Here is a picture of her yesterday morning on her birthday, and a couple from last night at dinner! I have not gotten the pictures from her birthday party yet! My sweet friend Jessica took some AMAZING pictures and I will be getting them soon! I will post as soon as I get them!





Happy Birthday Ellie Jane. You have made the past 2 years so much fun! We thank the Lord for such a wonderful, blessing every day! We love you sooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment