Thursday, January 7, 2010

I would love your opinion?

So, as most of you know, I quit my full time job to go back to school. I was cleaning houses on Wed. to make extra money, so Monday was my only day home, then Tuesdays and Thursdays I work Mother's Day Out. Fridays I clean my moms best friends home. I am not longer going to be cleaning on Wed. so I will be home now on Mondays and Wed. I will still need to clean on Fridays for extra spending money. I guess I just do not see a reason to spend 480 dollars a month on a Nanny if I am going to be home on Mondays and Wed, and Ellie Jane can go to Mothers Day Out with me on Tuesdays and Thursdays for 8 dollars a day. On Fridays I can do a drop in fee of 25 dollars to her Nanny! I know I need to still have time to study, but Ellie Jane takes such a good, long morning nap, and is so easy now that she is getting so big. She just plays and can entertain herself for hours. So what do you think!? Take her out? I do have to say, I love, love, love, love being with her on a daily basis! It is so fun!
Hope everyone enjoys there day today, and stays extra warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment