Thursday, January 7, 2010

Some more pictures!

Well I said in my post the other day that I would post some more pics. I really loves these pictures because they show Ellie Jane's silly personality. She is a little ham! Wonder where she go that from? Enjoy! And Annie, I forgot to charge my camera, so I am had to use Chad's camera on Christmas Eve. I do not have the right hook ups to get them on my computer, but I will soon, I promise. Those are such cute pics, I cannot wait to get them either! Sorry!




Just a sweet, little face!

Ellie Jane loves to talk on the phone! Priceless pic!





She has learned to pose! All you have to do is say CHEEESSE! She says CHEESE! With you!



This is her new scrunchy nose face! She loves to do this now!
Its cause everyone laughs at her when she does it!




This was her face when she saw her big presents!





I love this picture! It totally shows her personality!

















1 comment:

  1. Jill she is SO precious! What a doll you have! Hope y'all are staying warm today! BRRRRR!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete